Tax & Accounting in Georgia
Tax Planning and Advice
Whether you are filing as an individual or for your business, our tax and accounting specialists have the information and experience to minimize liabilities and maximize cash flow and savings. Today's tax laws are so complicated that it is easy to overlook money-saving deductions. Also, filing a return yourself can be confusing and is time consuming. There’s no substitute for an experienced tax professional to help you reduce your tax liability and maximize your deductions.
Our tax preparation services include:
- Filing your return electronically, which means you will get a faster refund.
- Using Drake computer software and other security methods we take measures to protect your identity.
- Advising on tax-related issues, including payroll withholding, deductions, back taxes, tax planning, and everything pertaining to your federal and state income taxes.
- Double checking your tax return by our computer software and our skilled professionals.
Whether you are beginning a new business or have an established business, Coosa Valley Financial Group can assist you with your bookkeeping services. Our goal is to provide for our clients accurate and timely financial information that is understandable. We provide financial records that will help you run your business more effectively and that enable you to make sensible, educated business decisions. Our payroll services are designed to meet your needs and allow you to spend more time managing your business, instead of spending many hours every week calculating payroll, determining payroll taxes, meeting numerous monthly and quarterly tax deadlines.
Our firm provides a full range of accounting services, including:
- Bookkeeping – Recording and reconciling checking and credit card transactions, and providing an up-to-date profit and loss statement, which
- Payroll – calculating payroll, writing payroll checks or using direct deposit, paying monthly and quarterly state and federal payroll taxes.
- Explaining financial statements, profit and loss statement, and giving advice regarding monetary decisions.